Liquefied gas tank life
The use of liquefied petroleum gas cylinders is more and more common and closely linked with people's lives. However, liquefied petroleum gas cylinders are more dangerous mobile special equipment. In the daily use process, a little attention may cause fire accidents and explosion accidents, which will bring huge losses to people's lives and property.
1, the specific requirements of the safe use of liquefied petroleum gas cylinders
1) Cylinders manufactured according to GB5842-1996 "Liquefied Petroleum Gas Cylinders" shall be designed for 15 years from the date of manufacture and 15 years after they are scrapped.
2) Cylinders manufactured in accordance with the national standard GB5842-2006 "Liquefied Petroleum Gas Cylinders" shall be designed for 8 years from the date of manufacture and shall be scrapped after 8 years.
2, liquefied petroleum gas cylinder safety inspection cycle requirements
In accordance with the GB8334-1999 "liquefied petroleum gas cylinders regularly inspected and assessed" the relevant provisions of regular inspection.
1) The inspection cycles of the first to the third inspection of the used YSP-0.5, YSP-2.0, YSP-5.0, YSP-10 and YSP-15 cylinders are 4 years, the fourth test is valid for 3 years; YSP-50 type cylinders used in the test every 3 years.
2) Cylinders should be inspected in advance when they are subject to severe corrosion, damage or other defects that may affect their safe use.
3) cylinders stocked or deactivated for more than one inspection period should be inspected prior to commissioning.